Thursday, July 06, 2006

Top 10 Reasons My Faster-Than-Light Car Rules:

10) Stephen Hawking always wants to carpool.

9) Breaking the laws of physics is only a misdemeanor in most states.

8) Traffic enforcement is pretty much limited to cops with Ph.D.'s in Quantum Physics.

7) Bugs - they never see you comin'.

6) I can get to the good hookers before Charlie Sheen.

5) I made a fortune selling pizza with the slogan "It's there before you order or it's free!"

4) I sleep until noon and still get to work by 8:00am!

3) I'm never in the car long enough to hear an entire Madonna song.

2) My cigar butts don't land in the back seat, they land in last week! ... and the number one cool thing about my faster-than-light car is ... 2)

1) I get a license plate that reads "ME = MC^2"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" never in the car long enough to hear an entire Madonna song."
shudnt u, as a self respecting fag, sell the car then?
*grin*

nice blog. been here before, but never commented. fun stuff. o, and ure a bong too. lol.

1:16 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Prasann said...

LOL...

I read your blog on a regular basis CT. I quite like the way you write. A natural flow, so nicely orchestrated.

Bengali & Gujarati - I am often taken to be one of these. I come from UP. Varanasi to be precise.

3:07 AM, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home