Sunday, July 02, 2006

Can't figure out a thing...

So I am blogging now, once again and unlike the last time I am posting regularly. But there are a few things I'm unable to figure out. You don't have to look too closely to figure out the bad shape my blog is in. The Links area is missing & the Previous Posts consists the enitre first line for title.

Have been visiting blogs since morning and the works people have done on their pages is mind-numbing. I tried doing something with the codes and messed up badly. The link to my story blog opened wikipedia and the rest of the links were not even visible. Tried installing a counter, or I did install - but can't find it either. Guess, will figure out things as time passes by.

Lost a big order to a competitor. Had predicted this outcome to my boss long ago. But then he was being Deepak Chopra-ish you-can-do-it type person. He believed I will be able to pull a rabbit from the hat. I don't know how am I supposed to infiltrate the fortress built on greed with currency gates guarding the conscience and good sense of few strategically important people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen Feilding is really wicked. Love Bridget. Every sentence makes u at least smil, if not split in a maniac laughter. and you are right about Rene being a very good choice. can't think of anyone else being able to pull it as nicely as Rene.

Read your stories as well...good work.

1:30 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Prasann said...

Thanks!

How did you reach there? my story blog? i tried pasting the link on this blog but while attempting it, i messed up the entire links section.

1:35 PM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home