Thursday, July 06, 2006

Write Something

I am itching to write but nothing is coming to my mind. Just read the postings by my friend Polonius and had an overdose of inferiority-complex. Have recovered partially. This fast recovery can be credited to my inner self telling my brain "ki bachche ne abhi abhi blogging shuroo ki hai. kuch din aur do, ye bhi unki tarah likhega." Sigh!

I got a few responses for my story. Apart from the regular "nice stuff, keep writing" responses there were a couple of guys who congratulated me on the way I took things in my stride; they commented upon Krish and Aarif and how I am lucky to have such guys in my life. Duh! Last time when I posted a story, I used the words " my story" by mistake and a lot of people wrote to me under the impression that I had narrated my own life story. Humph! So, this time i took extra precaution and wrote " a story written by me". But it doesn't seem to be much helpful. I will save my snide remarks for other times, after all these guys wrote nice things to me.

I am listening to Wild Horses by Natasha Beddingfield. Funny last name, nice song.

A's parents will be returning from Canada in November. He is expecting his Apple ipod, his new silver flute, lots and lots of music and fantasy books, Martha Stewart sheets, whole lot of dance clothes and other supplies, M's laptop, a semi-professional video camera and many other things. Poor mummy, all she has been doing in the last few months that she has been there is coordinate between her children and the different vendors.

M's career seemed like going somewhere after she did that RGV movie with that hideous bitch in the lead. But it seems TL got more footage out of it despite doing a non-descript song, just because he is already a known name.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hard to comprehend ur blog with so many abbreviations/aliases. I can't relate!

By the way, the "hideous bitch" is one of the actresses I'm absolutely nuts about!!!! She has a certain je ne se quoi quality about her!! She makes me go "wooooof!!"

10:05 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Prasann said...

You of all people should not have any problem with the abbreviations and aliases - you know most of the people I have talked about. It's only a matter of concentration.;-)

The "wooooof" inducing actress is indeed a fine specimen of female physical form and measurable acting talent. She is just not a good person and that makes her a "hideous bitch" in my eyes.

3:18 AM, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home