Saturday, September 08, 2007

Good Design IX - Vero & Marrakesh

I am quite unable to think of anything to write about. Of course there are so many things I can write about, but when I start thinking about them, it just does not happen.

I am showcasing two marvelous products - both suitable for your bathroom but different from each other. One is a contemporary western European design and the other is a reminiscent of the Middle-Eastern heritage.


Vero wall hung toilet is as straight-lined as a toilet made of vitreous china can get. Designed by the German design masters - Seiger Designs for Duravit, Vero is a modern bathroom range. The toilet comes with a soft closing seat & cover and is priced somewhere around 38000 Rs. An essential for a modern apartment.


Marrakesh is a part of the Kohler Artistic Edition range of products. The picture shows the Marrakesh counter-top, the Marrakesh undercounter basin and the Marrakesh Tap. Priced at 300000 upwards, this exquisite piece of art is meant for only select residences.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dgboiler said...

Those look awesome. My roommate Katie is an industrial design major and she designs faucets for a leading company here in the US. She was excited when I showed her these lol. ;)

1:08 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger Prasann said...

dgboiler, I had a battery of products to chose from and i selected these amazing products. Your roommate has got the job I was meant to be doing - its just that i do not have the talent for execution of my ideas.

7:42 PM, September 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a post after AGES!
o do write something abt those "nothings". :)

7:11 AM, September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home