Tuesday, July 18, 2006




Creativity

I have often wondered if creativity is like sleep. Sometimes you are brimming with sleep and sometimes you stay awake all night. There have been times when I had to write something & just couldn’t do anything. There have also been times when I open my note book and words start flowing and by the end of that spell when I reread my work I feel good and there is a sense of achievement.

I write short stories. They are really really short most of the times, thanks to my lack of patience. I am more of a Pop kind of person. Sometimes I finish a story in a single sitting. Sometimes I start on a very good note but somewhere in the middle I lose the fizz and it takes months to complete it. Is this the case with everyone? Or am I just partially creative?

I wonder. Do I wonder a lot?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..Whether you wonder a lot or u dont...one thing I know, is you write well...

Are your 'short stories' somewhere on the web as well? Would love to read them..

3:50 AM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Prasann said...

Thanks, You can see them at http://tantaranstories.blogspot.com/ alittle bit amateurish.

1:56 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home